What's in the Ebook?
Adaptive enterprises are focusing on establishing a culture of data-driven insight and innovation. They want to be better prepared to respond to fast-changing markets and thrive under increasing uncertainty. However, traditional data storage solutions and analytic tools no longer provide the speed and flexibility required to deliver relevant business insights. With the emergence of big data technologies, organizations are now adapting to a new information storage model called data lake to address the enterprise-wide data access problem and utilize big data as a core asset to enhance and support decision making.
This detailed ebook will help you to understand:
- What is a data lake, and how different it is from the data warehouse
- Things to consider before data lake implementation
- Why you should choose AWS for data lake setup
- How to setup data lake architecture with AWS
- How to measure the ROI of enterprise data lake project